You've seen the commercials. And yes, Sharron Angle is doing an impression of Al Gore's Social Security "lockbox" campaign promise. It's weird to say the least. To say that most, it's disgusting.
However, since it's campaign season and Angle is a Republican, I suppose we should expect her to do her best "moderate Democrat impression" to try to take votes away from Harry Reid. Will it work?
I bet it won't, if the world finds out about these other things, she has in her "lock box":
- A Beating Heart of The Old Man
- $40,000 in Nazi Gold
- An "Edited" Copy of the US Constitution
- An Enemies List (Zeke is #4, Ralston #2)
- Small bottle of Ron Paul's Blood
- Loaded .357 Magnum with "journalist killer" Bullets